Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Week Down

So,
It has been a pretty good week going vegeterian...Although, I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to eat.  Other than the soup, I fixed no meals until this weekend.  I have had a lot of salad and veggies.  I am enjoying the flavors.  I am trying to also cook without butter and salt just because I have found that I rely too much on them.  On top of the vegeterian lifestyle I have for the most part decided to take gluten out of my diet.  This is proving to be a much more difficult task.  I think that I will need to adopt the gluten free lifestyle more permanently and this means I will probably not continue the vegeterian thing, but we'll see. I have decided that I will only eat meat that I buy from local providers when I do go back to it.  Honestly my goal is to be more healthy and honestly neither of the changes have made much of a difference in how I feel, so for now I will just keep plugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment