Monday, January 31, 2011

confession

I didn't make it a full month as a vegeterian.   Now for the excuse...When you have such a limited diet, taking out something that I didn't need to take out just seemed tedious.

I haven't gotten the results back from the allergy test, but I am pretty sure this is it.

I did find a wonderful snack that I am excited to share...it is glutten free, dairy free, soy free, non gmo and vegan friendly.
Now, I can't say that this is a decadent treat. But it hits the spot and I haven't gotten hungry 10 minutes after eating,

I have to say my perspective is better now that I have somewhat figured things out...I honestly can't wait to get the results back so that I can stop being so obsessed with food and move on to my new diet being normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment