I contemplate as everyone does what they can do differently in the upcoming year! I am so excited about the adventures I will be entering into. Here are a few things that I am looking forward to.
1. Getting Married.
2. Starting a new life as a wife.
3. Moving in with Jason.
4. Going to Charleston.
5. Connecting more than I have with my dear friends.
Here are a few things that I am striving for...
2. Continued Contentment.
3. Stopping my continual need for conviction and embracing grace.
4. Keeping my mouth shut more than I desire to open it.
5. Stop judging decisions and just make them and allow other people to make them on their own.
6. Stop living up to the worst in me and embrace the gentle, kind, person God made me to be.
We will see how it goes!
Thirth was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult - C.S. Lewis