Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"MADE"

Many exciting events happened today. Ok not really many but...
Today I met with the woman who is making my wedding dress. Her name is Crystal Allen. First of all she is beautiful and has amazing hair. Second she is extremely talented and I can't wait to see what she is going to do with the dress! Today we picked out the fabric and color swatches.
I just finished watching the end of an episode of MADE on MTV. The girl that wanted to be "made," wanted to be a cheerleader. She really was not that good but made significant imporvements at the end of the show. And she made the cheerleading squad. I was so proud of her and I totally sat here and cried. She made her high school dream!!
Lastly I had a great time with Jesus this morning and I can't wait to share what I am learning. More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Annie, Thanks for following my blog. I just found yours...awesome! Hey, are you getting married!? Congrats! Where and when? Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that when you originally launched this blog you said "you were too old for MySpace and facebook..." but you watch MADE. He he he! :)

    I like that you have a blog! It's amazing how it keep a connection with your friends - especially those of us 2500 miles away!

    ReplyDelete